Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do YOU bbq corn on the cob

Re: How do YOU bbq corn on the cob

lol.... moved...
    -andy

Robin Hood has the right idea but i wrap mine in foil and cook it for about 35 minutes. Rotating it on the grill every 5 minutes or so. MMMMMMMM..... hungry now
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

i actually make a little tray out of tin foil and then put the bare corn seasoned with butter, salt, pepper, hot sauce / red pepper flakes and a little olive oil directly on the "tray". this way they are open air and don't "steam" but they also dont char.

i usually will just rub each corn cob down in the concoction described above then lay them on the tin foil tray that has been on the grill getting hot already
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I don't have a grill, but for the camp stove I pre-foil-wrap a few cobs with salt, pepper, and butter and leave 'em in the cooler till I'm ready to cook. If I have a camp fire going I'll just toss the foil wraps on the fire or on top of some embers.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

3X for husk on

if off already, foil wrapped (so it doesnt ) w/lemmon pepper or caynanne pepper, garlic powder, and butter inside
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12