Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show off your boats!

Show off your boats!

I have seen so many of these posts for other activities, its time we started a boat version.

I have always been into powerboats but have never owned one myself. I am looking to pick up an older bowrider style or fishing boat in the next little while.

For now, I spend time on this - its my fathers retirement getaway.

22ft Sailboat with retractable keel for easy trailering.
    Sleeps 5 adults down below
    Also has a 50lb thrust trolling motor in addition to the 9.9hp outboard that runs off the batteries which are charged using solar power.

Floating on the Ottawa River on the Ontario/Quebec boarder in Canada

On the new tandem axel trailer - reduced the tounge weight from 550 to 370 and makes for a much more comfortable ride than the single axle it was on before last year
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm283/4lowlocked/sail1.jpg[/img]
    <br />98 4Runner Limited<br />1999 Suzuki GSXR750 - Sold Apr/08

Re: Show off your boats!

Cape Horn 17 with 115 2-stroke Yamaha. We use it for inshore and close-to-shore salt water fishing - mostly redfish, speckled trout, flounder, shark, etc. I've done a bit of work to it since these pics were taken. I've added a Clarion head unit and speakers, some underwater lights, rewired all the lights, bilge, and live bait pump, as well as some other stuff.

I'll eventually strip the stripes off, sand it down, and give it a new coat of fighting lady yellow down both sides...

underwater lights, tied up to the pier at the beach house:

-andy

Looks good Bamachem! I spent every summer as a kid a my best friends cottage on Georgian Bay (a bay off the great lakes in Ontario and Michigan which is as big as some of the lakes) in a boat almost identical to that. Great for fishing as you can move from front to back easily and we had even more fun getting towed on the toys behind it

Remember folks - boats could even be as small as kayaks, paddleboats and canoes

Keep them coming

I am in charge of all of these boats.....does that count??

1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

be careful there andy, you almost posted pics of your new runner there!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Quote Originally Posted by lee
    be careful there andy, you almost posted pics of your new runner there!
    LOL... just consider them teasers of both the runner and the cruiser! i'll get around to taking some and posting them. however, it's stock + some 17" gunmetal sequoia wheels with 265/70 REVO's. that's it. cruiser is stock except for tunes. i'm boring now.
    -andy

lol... there's now a thread for it in the 96-02 garage section!

lee = no more whining!
    -andy

nice truck
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Andy- glad to see there are some others on here that go for the flounder but you gotta show love for the redfish and specks. The wifes family has 2 center consoules in Louisiana for inshore and offshore fishing. Nothing like a big red.

My boat- 18ft Bass Tracker 75 Merc. (Good for what i do)

02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Well Guys - I have now moved on from the sailboat

Its still in the family however we have added this

1987 17' bowrider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast