Thread: Anyone in San Diego want to "Cruise" El Cajon??

Anyone in San Diego want to "Cruise" El Cajon??

This Wednesday is the annual Off-Road Madness show....

Southern California’s largest weekly classic car show continues in the month of July with five theme nights you won’t want to miss. On July 2 dress your car and yourself in red, white, and blue and come celebrate Independence Day with us at Stars & Stripes; Dazzling Diane the magician will be there as well to entertain the crowd. On July 9 mammoth beasts will come to life as Monster Truck Mania comes to the Cajon Classic Cruise. The monster trucks Hog Wild, and for its first premier to the public, the Terminator, will be on display. Don’t miss the engine blowup contest on Prescott Promenade, and outrageous display of RC remote control cars flying high on Orange. On July 16 Main Street will be closed for the usual display of hot rods and classics, but also off road vehicles for Off Road Madness. Off road vehicles of all types and styles will be present including buggies, jeeps, rails, trucks, and more, McMillan race team will display their championship winning vehicles on the Prescott Promenade, and the Blues Brothers will be in the house performing. On July 23 see real NASCARS used by your favorite drivers used on the circuit at NASCAR Up Close. On July 30, take a trip to the past with Revisit the Horseless Carriage. Horseless Carriages will be on display. Every week features the music styling’s of Dr. DJ and All Around Mobile Music. The Cajon Classic Cruise takes place every Wednesday evening from 5:00 – 8:00 pm through September 24 in Downtown El Cajon at Main and Magnolia. Please contact the El Cajon CDC at (619) 401-8858 for further information or visit www.downtownelcajon.com.

Anyone wanna go??
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Re: Anyone in San Diego want to "Cruise" El Cajon??

This sounds like fun. What time would everyone have to be there? I have class on Wednesdays, but I might be able to get out a little early.

I've been going almost every week, it's real close to my house. Last week we watched the RC cars race around, and launch off of some big skateboard ramps. They were CORR clones that went 35mph, they also had awesome rock crawlers that would crawl over anything! I was ready to buy one until I saw the $189 price tag for them.
    I'll be there this week, probably between 5 and 530, then get some dinner.
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

i most likely will not be able to make it i will be working tell around 630-700 pm every night this coming week.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I gots to work like Anthony. Unless I go after work......

The offroad madness was ok...lots of Heeps, sandrails, and a few other misc dirt loving trucks.

Other than mine, this was my favorite.....Mikey, this one is for you...the six seater!!

There was also a sweet Amigo on what looked like Dana 60's linked front and rear.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Sorry I missed it. I ended up going to an Adopt-A-Trail meeting for the San Bernardino Forest Service.

Marc, It was nice meeting you and Travis. There were definitly some pretty cool rigs out there.