Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom 3rd gen 4Runner CB antenna mount

Re: Custom 3rd gen 4Runner CB antenna mount

Any progress on the new design?

been kinda preoccupied with sick pets. plan to get something done by the end of the week, and i was hoping to get them sent out to the PC by the end of the week but it might be mid next week.

ill keep this thread updated. stay tuned!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

How about a price for a non PC'd bracket without the antenna hardware? I'm thinking that most of us that have the firestick, already have the necessary hardware too.

id estimate around 25 dollars, i would have to look at my actual per unit cost.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Cool man, let me know. I'm heading to the mountains next week. I'm sure you'll keep us updated.

yea if you want a non PC'd one then i could probably get it to you by the end of the week.

Bump for a nice custom antenna mount...
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

thanks for the bump. im having a hard time getting around to finishing these. between the constant maintance on the 4runner and being sick for going on 3 weeks now, its difficult. i start school next week, but im hoping to have a little time to get em cranked out and off to J to be PC'd.

after long conversations with suppliers, i have decided to NOT offer the mount with any hardware but what you need to attach it to your vehicle. the price will be changed accordingly. when you purchase your antenna and cable, you will also need to purchase suitable hardware that is compatable with your antenna (nearly universal) and with your cable(choice between ring or standard connector)

Are you getting these laser cut somewhere. How about the welding, is it your own or done by a production shop. Neat idea though.
    Have you thought about trying to sell them to a retailer on a larger scale basis. Someone like WabFab or another smaller parts seller?
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

nah, they will be hand crafted off a master i have created, hand welded in a jig. later on i might have them stamped or cut or something, i would have to look into the costs and projected demand for this product.

i do not want to sell it to a 3rd party distributor. this keeps the cost down for you guys buying the products, and i much rather be involved with my customers directly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast