Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom 3rd gen 4Runner CB antenna mount

Re: Custom 3rd gen 4Runner CB antenna mount

bump, looks like ill be making another batch, seeing what kind of interest i have now. ill probably make 10.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Are you still making these?
    2001 4Runner 3.4V-6 SR5 4x4 Money Pit<br />2008 FJC TT SE 6 SPEED stock

ive misplaced my jig for welding them up, it probably fell in a trash bin or something, ive searched everywhere. i am planning on making more soon though.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Would it fit, or have you considered modifying it to fit the Tundra and tacoma trucks. I don't off-road in my Tundra, but I would like to have a permanent antenna mount that didn't have me drill a hole in the top of a new truck..Just a thought..

i looked briefly at the tailgates of trucks and didnt find much in the way of a GOOD mounting spot. next time i have one around ill look.

still havent made more of these, been busy with other stuff. maybe soon.

take a look at a 1st gen sometime Sean, I dont think it would take to much modification for the early 4runners, and I would like to have one of these.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

i did. i could certainly make one, but i doubt it would be very good. the 3rd gen has the rubber pad and 2 large bolts existing, which really help keep it stable. so far, no other vehicle ive come across has a similar setup.

could it no go behind the tailgate catch on the body side of the rear with those two bolts? (that COULD possible be only one bolt.... ) or would that move the catch far enough to interfere with its operation?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    could it no go behind the tailgate catch on the body side of the rear with those two bolts? (that COULD possible be only one bolt.... ) or would that move the catch far enough to interfere with its operation?
    not trying to hijack your thread Sean, but here&#39;s what I did Rocko - simple enough to drill a few holes and remove the tail light to bolt it together, don&#39;t forget a minor notch in the top of the tail light for the coax
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

have you made any new ones for the 3rd gens? i have mine mounted on my front bumper right now but i would really like to run it on my rear bumper!

do you have a price for them too? thanks a lot!!
    | 2002 Toyota 4runner | TRD supercharged V6 SR5 | 4WD | Black | Toytec Ultimate lift kit | Bilstein 5100 front coilovers | OME 891 rear coils | rear Bilstein 5125 shocks | Cobra 29 WX NW BT | red 4&#39; firestik antenna | Trail Gear sliders | 1.5&quot; 4crawler body lift |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast