Thread: How to destroy an ATM.

How to destroy an ATM.

Too good not to share - found on our local board.

http://tapespace.com/view/How_To_Destroy_An_ATM
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: How to destroy an ATM.

Hahaha. What an idiot.

My god, that was awesome!
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Yep saw that on NorCal. I guess it was a brand new truck and trailer and he was trying to drive around to the other side of the bank because he knew he wouldn't fit.

Truck/Travel Trailer Crashes Texas State Bank- July 2, 2008
    At approximately 3 PM, Tuesday, July 2, a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, pulling a new travel trailer, hit the corner of the Texas State Bank Drive-In on Tenaha Street, causing the complete awning to come to the ground. Luckily, the driver of the Dodge, Mickey Miller, of Garrison and his 10 year old son were able to exit their vehicle uninjured.

According to Miller he was circling the bank to park on the other side when the corner of his travel trailer caught the corner of the bank awning. Next thing he heard was a rumble
    as the awning started falling against his driver's side door. Somehow he was able to unbuckle the seat beat and exit the other side of his truck as it was falling.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...&client=safari

That was pretty good!

On a scary side note... That awning NEVER would have survived an earthquake A fiberglass 5th wheel should NEVER have been able to cause the whole thing to come down. The corner should have just crumpled. That structural engineer and/or contractor will probably be looking at an investigation and lawsuit.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Oh wow, that was a bad day.
    96 4Runner SR5 B&M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870

That was pretty good!

On a scary side note... That awning NEVER would have survived an earthquake A fiberglass 5th wheel should NEVER have been able to cause the whole thing to come down. The corner should have just crumpled. That structural engineer and/or contractor will probably be looking at an investigation and lawsuit.

Erich
    The professional engineer who stamped the drawings is the one that will be facing the most criticism. A contractor would not be able to get away with THAT much. For it to collapse like that, it would have noticeably been missing key support had the contractor not installed it. Though, yes, the contractor will still be in the investigation.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Dang! Talk about not designed to take a side load.

The bank is lucky that there were no other cars in there.

My signature

They just showed that clip on CNN . . . I guess it's that popular.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

damn dude, never thought it would be as dramatic as that!!
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -