Thread: IFS rear axel

IFS rear axel

out of a 89 4runner. V-6, great shape
    75$ o.b.o. will ship on your dime

located in leominster ma
    Stabbings aren&#039;t funny.<br />Beatings aren&#039;t funny.<br />Clowns aren&#039;t funny.<br />But stabbing and beating a clown is

Re: IFS rear axel

Is this the axel drum to drum and 8" with gears or just the 3rd with gears??
    1990 4 runner <br />5.29 front with Aisin hubs coming soon Aussie locker<br />5.29 rears with TRD limited slip <br />35 x 12.5 x 15 B.F.Goodrich KO&#039;s<br />15 x 8 Micky Thompson Classic II rims<br />Pro Comp stage II 4&quot; suspension lift<br /><br />1955 Panhead Original Hardtail frame and Kick start only<br />Springer front end stock rake <br />Home made Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Hand built rear Taildragger fender tombstone taillight<br />I am the SECOND OWNER did all the work myself<br /><br />1998 flhtc Dresser<br />Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Fat Tail rear fender<br />Arlen Ness custom extended hard bags with my custom exhaust running Thur Nascar Style dual tip out both sides (4 tips total)<br />Stealth Bomber Radar absorbing flat black paint

I have an 89 sr5 3.0 auto 4Runner , if it will fit in mine and is an entire rear end I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of these posts you have responded to are at least 5 years old.

Try www.car-part.com and put in your year, make, model, and zip code. This should lead you towards a junk yard/dismantler who has one.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.