Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone.....

Re: Hello everyone.....

Thank you all for the warm welcoming. When my wife gets the new card reader for the camera hooked up, I'll get some pics loaded...

Hey oly......the last of your sig line says something..."MOA_N _ABE". What is that?
    "All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

Molon labe refers to an ancient Greek expression for "Come and take them!", in reference to unilateral disarmament. Molôn Labé! was the reply of Sparta's King Leonidas to the Persian demand for surrender at the Battle of Thermopylae. The phrase is becoming a modern-day Second Amendment cry of resolve never to disarm in the face of tyranny.
    Basically, I'm kinda a gun nut, and it is in reference to those that want to remove my firearms from me.

To sum it up, if some one wants to take my guns, they'll have to "come and get them"
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Hello there! I agree, this thread needs photographs, especially of the mentioned animal sanctuary. Sounds like an interesting thing to have on your property.
    &#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

Welcome!
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

Molon labe refers to an ancient Greek expression for "Come and take them!", in reference to unilateral disarmament. Molôn Labé! was the reply of Sparta's King Leonidas to the Persian demand for surrender at the Battle of Thermopylae. The phrase is becoming a modern-day Second Amendment cry of resolve never to disarm in the face of tyranny.
    Basically, I'm kinda a gun nut, and it is in reference to those that want to remove my firearms from me.

To sum it up, if some one wants to take my guns, they'll have to "come and get them"
    I'm not a gun nut, myself, but I firmly believe in the 2nd amendment. Hell, I firmly believe in the constitution. Just not the illuminati rulers. You know where they can go!

Thanks for sharing.

And, thanks again for more welcomings. The animules....yeah, I'll get some pics of them, too. We have over 200...mostly cats and dogs, but plenty others.

Oh...Tool Pimp...nice rigs (since I can't reply in your garage thread...I think?) 1st gen trucks and cruisers are fav's of mine.
    &quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

That's awesome man! I grew up with 4 cats and a dog. Now my parents have 2 cats and 2 dogs. I've always been a fan of having animals around!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Glad you think so, Oly. I have to admit, it's a very unique experience. It's certainly not without it's challenges, but overall having this many animals around has a way of reminding a person of how simple it can be to deal with life. (We so complicate things sometimes. ) I bet you'd like it here.

Longears RULE!!!! (aka donkeys... )

Meet Fred! da man!

&quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

awww he's cute!

Got any bacon or steaks there?? Im hungry

J/K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast