Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

Re: Hello

Good to see you over on this board now, do you ever take that thing offroad? sometimes us florida guys get rides together so maybe next time you can come out with us.
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

YotaFun, I'd love to get into some heavy modding but it's a DD and finances etc. prevent that. Next on my list is probably 1" CF on the front to supplement the FJC springs and a front reciever. After that some better skid protection and 255/75's or 265/70's. On the tires I am also interested in feedback from anyone has tried some 235/80's... We'll see. I have to wear out the Mich CT's first.

Overall it'll be pretty mild.

RunnerUp, I'd love that. Some wheelin'n and hanging out would be great!
    [SIZE=2]Chris<br />07 T4R SR5, V6, 4wd, Salsa, Sunroof, JBL upgrade, Toyota Sirius kit, AirLift 1000, Cyclone pre-cleaner, FJCruiser front springs, aux transmission cooler, Hidden Hitch receiver, Rear Axle Vent Mod, Swaybar Bushing Upgrade, VSC-off Switch

Welcome!
    Cheers!!!<br /><br />~Nic~<br /><br />Sierra Expeditions<br />www.sierraexpeditions.com<br />1-866-507-4254<br /><br />Slightly Modified 2001 Dbl Cab Tacoma<br />Bantam BT3-C Expedition Trailer

Welcome aboard dude!
    DAVID<br />Vehicle: 2004 Toyota 4runner SE 4x4 V8<br />Armor:<br />BRUCE &quot;ALMIGHTY&quot; TS REAR BUMPER<br />Demello Offroad Hybrid Sliders<br />Shrockworks Front Bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12