Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day run Miller Jeep Trail

Day run Miller Jeep Trail

Since Rowher Flats is still closed due to the fires last year, we ran MJT instead. Scott, JC, Charles, Casey + 2 arrived at Flying J's where the TTORA group was meeting as well. Our plan was to keep separate from them, so we could move faster. A good thing since they had many problems, from flat tires, busted steering and blown front diff.

Chicken rock isn't too scary any longer since it was blown apart to widen the trail.....

one drop off looked like this............................but seemed like this
    Just having a bit of camera fun!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Re: Day run Miller Jeep Trail

So wheres all the good pics? You know, the harder stuff. The stuff worth taking pics of.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Nice run Bruce... although looking at your pics makes me glad I use photobucket. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    So wheres all the good pics? You know, the harder stuff. The stuff worth taking pics of.
    LOL go over to TTORA's thread and it makes it seem like that trail is quite difficult.... It was a walk in the park, at one point I got so bored that I put my rig in 2WD low to finish the trail....

as for image uploads, I didn't have time to resize and have a program that automatically uploads images, then gives me the code to copy paste.....

At one point, I did put on a show when I was testing out my new valving and tried to jump some pretty nasty whoops. I ended up landing in the bottom of one, nosing in and lifting the rear of my runner up about 6 feet.....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

At one point, I did put on a show when I was testing out my new valving and tried to jump some pretty nasty whoops. I ended up landing in the bottom of one, nosing in and lifting the rear of my runner up about 6 feet.....
    The rear end jumped like 3 or 4 times, looked like a horse kicking with its hind legs.

I'll have my pictures up soon. I had a great time, thanks for all the spotting from you and others.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Here are some pictures...still uploading more to the album

felt like we were in another country...

Album link...
    http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s...0Jeep%20Trail/
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Wow. I just finished looking at the thread on TTORA. They're really going back and forth over there. It's to bad things went down the way they did with their lack of communication. On a lighter note... it was great wheeling with you guys. I look forward to the next run.
    Uummmm??? I forget.

wow, ttora sure did have some trouble. bummer.

only problem we had was my engine got hot cause i was low on coolant.

fun trip guys. and good shots bruce. i'll try to post some up on my site in the next couple days.

I want to see some pics of Bruce's nose plant. Do any damage bruce?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I want to see some pics of Bruce's nose plant. Do any damage bruce?
    nope.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast