Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: that was a good one(so cal)

that was a good one(so cal)

mag. 5.6 4 miles SE of Diamond Bar. all the cellphones at my work are dead, land line is fine, T-1 is still working.
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Re: that was a good one(so cal)

haha i was in the chat room when it was going.

shook pretty good here, dad called from downtown riverside and said it shook city hall pretty good

all is well here though, nothing knocked over.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

now they say it's a 5.8
    94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

it was a pretty good one....just got back from lunch, sat down on the office chair and see the ceiling panels take a jump and all of a sudden all the co-workers were dashing out the doors

yup 5.8 centered in Chino Hills, CA
    97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

crap!! my 4Runner is at a shop in Roland Hts. for a new Marlin HD clutch, tried to call the shop but couldn't get through, i hope it's still on the lift. Damn!!

My truck is home on jack stands, well hopefully still on the stands.
    93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

yep felt it pretty good way down here in san diego.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    My truck is home on jack stands, well hopefully still on the stands.
    ROFL. im sure glad i wasnt under mine when it happened, it was dangerous enough doing the body lift.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

pffft! that was nuttin.

yea, that 7.x that we had out in the desert about 8 years ago, now that was a fun one (at least where i live). would have slept through the entire thing if it wasnt for my mom waking me up.

northridge was a bad one. big bear/landers was worse (for us out in the eastern inland empire).

id still pick earthquakes over tornadoes any day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast