Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Craftsman hat

Re: Free Craftsman hat

just take it to the store, get a new one.

easy.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

yup, simply take it to the store, here this is broken, and they will say, here ya go, brand new, thanks! haha. my buddy and I bought a toolbox full of old rusty tools one time, looked like it sat out in the weather for years.... cleaned em a little, craftsman, took over $1200 worth of tools (retail value of new tools) back to sears, and thet replaced every one of them!!

best part.... we paid $35 for the toolbox at some old lady's yardsale, she said it was her husbands.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

cool!

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun
    how does that lifetime stuff work, cause i have a few ratchets that don't work anymore...
    Wait already lol???

As for $$$ tools such as snap on, matco and mac: Yea they are nice but unless you work at a shop enjoy tracking down the toolguy. Also I find it funny they claim to be so well built but the same ratchet I bought at walmart by stanley has held up for 2 years of HEAVY abuse from my job where it is used multiple timed daily. Nothing personal but a socket shouldnt cost 100 bucks..

Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I just keep a box, when I break a Craftsman tool, it goes in the box. I return the box when I am around Sears or Orchard Supply. I have tried to return a Snap-On swivel head ratchet, once the guy sold it, I never saw him again. I ended up paying shipping to get a new one. Matco and Sap-on have nice stuff but i'll stick with Craftsman Pro tools.

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    how does that lifetime stuff work, cause i have a few ratchets that don't work anymore...
    Wait already lol???

As for $$$ tools such as snap on, matco and mac: Yea they are nice but unless you work at a shop enjoy tracking down the toolguy. Also I find it funny they claim to be so well built but the same ratchet I bought at walmart by stanley has held up for 2 years of HEAVY abuse from my job where it is used multiple timed daily. Nothing personal but a socket shouldnt cost 100 bucks..
    No, you know my old black tool box missing half the pieces and half the pieces are rusted, well I figure why not have a spare set :-D

No, you know my old black tool box missing half the pieces and half the pieces are rusted, well I figure why not have a spare set :-D
    Gotcha

Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12