Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4Runner Questions!

Re: 4Runner Questions!

Quote Originally Posted by MaK92-4Rnr
    well yeah. the only thing i would probably swap besides the 3.4 is a 2jzgte. but im gonna stick with the 3.4 when my motor dies for now. i probably have a few years till it dies anyway... im about to hit 114k miles
    Anything is better than the 3.0. Heck a 7MGtE 3.0 delivers more than 200HP. Everyone has thier preference. Both your choices are good

yeah... i'd probably kill myself with anything more than a 3.4.
    1992 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0 V6 5 Speed - It's Modified.

Ok Well. Its been awhile since i've posted on here... but since my new topic falls under this same post i'll just update this one.

Took a break from here for a little while till I got a little bit more cash under me to do something new to my truck. I've come to the conclusion of polishing my 3.0 a little bit. Going to be putting a K&N intake on sometime during this week. and I've been searching around for headers and an exhaust system. anyone got any ideas? My brother has a vortex cherry bomb exhaust on his 98 taco. but hes also got the 3.4. It sounds nice but im not sure if it'll sound the same with my 3.0.

Anyone have an exhaust sytem on their 3vz-fe? Hows it sound?

Advice is always nice. dont be afraid to slap me in the face with anything. I realize I'm polishing a piece of crap

Quote Originally Posted by MaK92-4Rnr
    I realize I'm polishing a piece of crap
    That pretty much sums it up. I don't think it's worth putting any money into the 3.0, although I've heard good things about headers.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

cherry bombs are also pretty ghetto
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Lol how exactly is it "ghetto" they sound pretty cool to me on the 3.0.

What do you prefer Lee?

just a few updates... my truck was in desprete need for new tires ( woulda never made it to christmas ) which is what i was waiting for. so i went out and bought some 33x10.50 ATs... just the tires that were on it before. and bought some new shocks for it to make the ride better, also got alignment done. No more shaking at 65 mph

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123