Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which TV is Better, LCD or Plasma?

Re: Which TV is Better, LCD or Plasma?

I know enough to be dangerous.
    When you find what you want let me know and i will let you know if there is anything to be leery of. And if there is or is not a better choice out there.

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Arent LCDs tougher? I heard nightmare stories of people moving with plasmas..
    Cupholder Mod

In my case (life at 10,500'), LCD is the only way to go. Plasmas don't usually last very long at altitude. I've had friends that have gotten them, and not gotten even 2 years out of them. They just don't seem to do well in thin air, for some reason.

LCDs are tried and true. I only have a 20" Norcent up in my loft, but I really like the picture, and plan to replace the other TVs with LCDs when they give up.

I have a Phillips 50" Plasma in the living room and a 37" Vizio LCD in the bedroom. I like both immensely, but if I could have afforded it I would have gone with LCD in the Living room also. The LCD seems much crisper sometimes.

I dont have a LCD or Plazma, but I do have a 720p DLP Projector throwing up a 106" screen.
    Sure you need a low light room. Owell.
    -Bryan- 99 Sr5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12