Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request! My sister was in an accident...

Re: Prayer Request! My sister was in an accident...

thoughts and prayers for you and your family
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

are they at the anderson hospital? well i would be up there and could let you stay at my parents house for a day or two.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

on their way chris.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Oh, Chris. That is so scary. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope your sister gets better soon.

Thoughts and prayers are sent to the sis...
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Wow...I85 can be nuts at times. I'll definately keep her in my prayers.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

What happened? Any updates on her condition, and word of her friend?

My prayers are with her tonight. I worried a LOT when my mother used to drive in fear of the same thing.
    &#39;96 SR5 5VZ-FE. 89k . 265/75/16 REVO 2s. Sonoran Steel 1.2, HID projector retrofit, Lightforce 170s.

they will be in our thoughts and prayers hope her friend wakes up. keep us up to date on what is going on

chris albin
    chicks dig body damage<br />86 pickup

Thanks guys!!

It means the world to me when a community of mostly people I have never met can come together over something like this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Updates:

My sister and her friend we on thier way to New York, they were on I-85N just inside the GA/SC state lines, and someone changed lanes on top of them, forcing them off the road, there is a ditch there, and a 4ft embankment, and my sister's friend's Mini Cooper rolled over 4 times as it went off the road. The driver, my sisters BEST friend (more like sisters, but they were even closer than sisters, they were each others 'other half') was killed, apparently, instantanesouly when the car rolled over. My sister has two cracked ribs, and a partially deflated lung, she also broke one of the vertebrae in her back. She is badly bruised and scraped, and did not know for several hours the fate of her friend, when she found out she was explosively hysterical, and the doctor had to give her 2 shots of very powerful sedative, and she is on morphine now in the hospital, and still in quite a bit of pain. So please keep her in your prayers, as well as the family of her friend (who's name she has asked me to keep out of this for now).

Again I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

did they catch the guy that ran them off the road? any witnesses?

glad to hear your sister is alive and relatively ok. my heartfelt condolences to her friend's family. i cant imagine loosing either of my best friends.

make sure to tell her that the entire UY community is pulling for her speedy recovery!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast