Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: > Current Song Playing <

Re: > Current Song Playing <

Awolnation's finally seeing some serious radio play..Aaron's voice and song writing are really good, the low bass (set your stereo to the really low bass frequencies) really hitting is just icing on the cake.

Awolnation's Finally Getting Some Serious Play!! Check him out!! Throw the bass settings on for the really low frequencies, good sound and solid beats! AWOLNATION - Sail

It's a little over the top, but I love it that someone isn't just bending over and saying I'm sorry for not being PC. Hank Williams Jr. went up in cool points this past month. I think you can still get this free download on his website

His contract with espn gets pulled over something he said on Fox, and instead of trying to backpedal and apologize, he comes up with a new song saying "F U!" and makes it a free download.

"Keep The Change" - Hank Jr.
    My signature

Lamb Of God - Vigil

... wow @ the cat video.

Corrosion Of Conformity - Albatross

Monday night revival..

About time someone bumped this thread. I was worried you all had gone Dixie Chicks.

Been rocking this album recently. Black Country Communion- Man In The Middle

My poor neighbors must think I've lost it bumping this right now.

Has a real kick out of the sub in the bandpass.
    MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

here's a clue to what i have been doing.

I Like Guns - Steve Lee
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I'm guessing most of that video wasn't filmed in Australia like the first? lol

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast