Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Alphabet game...

Re: Alphabet game...

replaced the sink and piping in my condo cuz the PO left the old drain plug in and just put a new right on top of it
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Tourist

So far the worst things kids have left in the wash:

permanent marker (which got on everything)
    a 2 month old rotten egg (kid you not),
    crayons,
    wads of toilet paper,
    wads of kleenex,
    lipstick

How bout y'all?
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Too bad kids aren't the worst offenders - how about assorted pens, a cell phone and a paycheck. No, pockets usually aren't checked at our house apparently...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Umm.....J likes to leave all kinds of things in his pockets....worse so far hab was probably the chocolate covered caramel candies....there was caramel on everything....and no it wasnt the kids that left it......it was J...

Tourist

Very bad, J! Man, if I found that in the wash I'd be kicking myself....

...must check pockets more often...food may be inside. Chocolate food! Even maybe paychecks! We have a rule, what's left in the clothes belongs to the mama. The egg, that I could've lived without. She thought she could hatch it and never bothered to ask if it were so. T'would have been funny were she not already of middle school age.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.

Warm Water +Chewey Candy=Mess
    My wife likes to leave candy in her pocket
    1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

Tourist

'xactly where one should store candy. Ah, the tribulation of edible delights.

Yellow is a good color for candy as well as bananas.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Zoom back to the beginning again.
    96 4Runner SR5 B&amp;M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

again?
    -Brandon<br />1988 4Runner SR5 V6/R150F<br /><br />Armor:Marlin Rear~Addicted Front~4X Innovations sliders~SS IFS Truss<br />Suspension:1.5” BJ Spacers~Downey 3” Springs~26MM TB~Shackles~ES3000<br />Drivetrain:5.29s~Detroit-R~Lock-Rite-F~33x12.50 PC MTs~15x8 Streetlocks<br />Recovery:Smittybilt XRC8~30’x4” PC strap

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast