Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My collection.

Re: My collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    and another thing: wahts w/ you and slo talking about zombies? my kid neighbor says with a straight face that there are zombies out there and only certain things kill them. i tell him that 'you should lay off the pot, man". but he's dead serious about zombies.
    bob
    Bob, you didn't know? You've got to be ready for the zombies! Since I don't have weapons right now, my plan would be to head for the Colin's house and then the hills.
    My signature

Re: My collection.

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    nice... didn't i see your name over on sigforum.com recently?

how do you like the 229 in 40? that's one i've had my eye on in a SAS version...
    Yep, I am over at sigforum a little. Thats where I bought my Sig Pro. Got it from Ryan (r2mach1) in Colorado. Great guy to deal with. Anyways, I love the 229 and I love the .40 as a caliber. So yeah, the gun is great. Mine basically is the SAS model, except mine was before the whole SAS name tag. So I guess its just a non railed two tone P229. Great gun either way. I was actually thinking of converting it to a .357sig but after thinking about it some more, nah. Kind of a waste. I can buy a bit of ammo for the price of that barrel. Plus, the .40 really is a great round so why change it? I recently bought some Corbon PowRball ammo for home defense/concealed carry and the .40 throws down 1325 ft/sec and 526 ft/lbs. Thats amazing. I bought some for the .45 also and it throws down 1225 ft/sec and 550 ft/lbs. Those really are amazing numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    10 round mags. i hate california.

thanks for the scoop on the bushnell. thought it looked like an eotech!
    Under certain circumstances you can have hi cap magazines. Just know the law and be able to cover your ass if it comes down to it. As for the Zombie thing, I think you need this Bob. Zombie Survival Guide

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12