Thread: Topic Creators control?

Topic Creators control?

Don't know if this is by design, or if you know about it. But the creator of a topic has the ability to "Remove Topic" and/or "Lock/Unlock" a topic. Don't see it being a problem with the opening core group, but I see how it could be an issue down the road. Lots of mod work to unlock/lock, or retrieve threads.
    Work is for those who don&#039;t know how to plunder! <br /><br />1992 4x4 xcab, so stock it&#039;s not funny cause I don&#039;t have the money. <br /><br />If you like to play poker, either live or online, check out my Poker Pals board.

Re: Topic Creators control?

Thanks - shouldn't be that way. We'll get the perms fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!

I don't think it's that way everywhere - do you remember where exactly you noticed this?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Any place that I create a topic (2 different sections now). The 2 buttons sit at the bottom left of page opposite from "Jump to" drop down box is.
    Work is for those who don&#039;t know how to plunder! <br /><br />1992 4x4 xcab, so stock it&#039;s not funny cause I don&#039;t have the money. <br /><br />If you like to play poker, either live or online, check out my Poker Pals board.

Ah, OK Thanks!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps