Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Due to California Budget, No BAR

Due to California Budget, No BAR

Called to make a follow up appointment today, the California BAR is closed due to the budget crises. I am going to DMV tomarrow to see if they are giving extended temporaries ?

Just thought I would share to all you motor swap guys.

Re: Due to California Budget, No BAR

Yeah, I heard about this elsewhere. Thats sucks ass,
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

I have been running temps for about 7 months, I have gone 2WD for the man and now they close, cause a bunch of over-paid, overweight, f$%#@rs can't decide how to spend our money. It sounds like its gonna be a while. I'll post up and let you all know what the DMV says.

I just can't win . . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Update:

I went to the DMV. I got a temporary through the end of October. It sounds like they are adding an extra month to those who are getting temps. The BAR referee, if the budget ever gets passsed, will be booked solid for months to come. So it is a good idea to check with the BAR website every day. I made it my homepage, so I don't forget to check it.

BAR
    http://www.bar.ca.gov/

what a joke...

sorry man. this whole smog thing is just getting ridiculous...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    ...cause a bunch of over-paid, overweight, f$%#@rs can't decide how to spend our money.
    oh trust me, they do! thats the problem.

The stupid thing is, that while the DMV workers were on strike in L.A. (on a Saturday), the people going to the DMV got violent and hurt a few workers. The DMV just want thier jobs back, and not to get paid $6.25 an hour. We all know the DMV is never a good experience, but if we are gonna get upset, then lets get violent with our politicians. On October 1st the DMV (permanant employees) will no longer get paid normal wages and will be reduced to $6.25 an hour. They will definitly go on strike and no one will be able to go to the DMV.

I guess I'm lucky, I'll be making $6.55 as a State worker.

rmember arnold's famous "you get taxed from morning til evening speech?" yeah that ass clown republican in disguise...anyone who voted for that bisch should go into the dmv and any other state office where they are being affected and personally apologize.

next time, vote for a true fiscal conservative, mcclintock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast