Thread: 'Giv us a wee bit-o roommm en da pulldown bar menu..

'Giv us a wee bit-o roommm en da pulldown bar menu..

Pulldowns always a bit fun to navigate, only input is, cut in a couple lines (like so) above the..
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Home Search Forum Index...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________
    ~Space

~Space

"Home * Off Topic * Ult...

~Space

~Space

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    ..and below to give a lessened chance of catching other menu's in the process.

For us laptop mouse users, please?? (Gotta take your fingers off, renavigate, etc all while hopped up on coffee/whatever sucks.
    (That and sore fingers from wrenchin. )

Thanks!! (Pic's included for reference, I was trying for the "Toyota truck and..." Navigate.)

Re: 'Giv us a wee bit-o roommm en da pulldown bar menu..

ohhhh a .png you and i could be friends....

i agree, would be much easier to surf on a laptop or carpc
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm not sure what you are asking??

Do you want more space between the navbar and breadcrumb? I don't understand how that will help your surfing?

How about a section of links on the front home page to all those shortcuts so you don't need to navigate the menus at all?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby

Do you want more space between the navbar and breadcrumb? I don't understand how that will help your surfing?

How about a section of links on the front home page to all those shortcuts so you don't need to navigate the menus at all?
    He wants the dropdown menu items to be wider (top to bottom), because he is accidentally rolling the mouse over an undesired selection.

I think what he is actually wanting Mike is for thier to be more room between the red nav bar (that contains the drop down menus)and the gray bar that shows the path from the home page which leads to where you are now...

I think he would like room where the yellow line is in the following image.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebby

He wants the dropdown menu items to be wider (top to bottom), because he is accidentally rolling the mouse over an undesired selection.
    Thanks Whitey - this makes sense - I can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I think what he is actually wanting Mike is for thier to be more room between the red nav bar (that contains the drop down menus)and the gray bar that shows the path from the home page which leads to where you are now...

I think he would like room where the yellow line is in the following image.
    Thanks Chris - that clears it up. We are talking about the same thing. The path that shows where you are is called the breadcrumb. I'd be hesitant to add space there though - pulling the whole body of the forum down negatively affects readability IMHO. We used to have the banners there, but they were moved up top so the content could be elevated on the page. Would increasing the navbar block height improve navigation enough?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I agree I dont think we should put any room between the breadcrumb and the navbar. It does negatively affect the use of the forum. Personally, I dont see any problem with the way it is now, even with my laptop. But, we'll see what NorCal says.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Well, could have a default forum theme and another forum theme setup for what is being asked?
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX