Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T-shirts. Colors?

Re: T-shirts. Colors?

Quote Originally Posted by JnJ
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    haha, man, i'll get me some vinyl of a 1st gen runner,
    Same here! Or it could be a 1st gen pick up...or a fj40 hehehehe
    Or a van!

A custom ordering system would be cool, picking the shirt color and logo color would be sweet!

What we need is a Dark Gray shirt w/ red logo. Duh!
    My signature

cafe press?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I was kidding.

I was actually just thinking the runner, in the middle of the sticker, looks like my wifes Jeep. I know its a 2nd, or 3rd gen but it looks exactly like a Grand Cherokee. I was thinking a 1st Gen with the top off, would look nice. A landcruiser might also look like a cheap if it was done wrong. I was just gonna make one, and have our art guy print it on vinyl, but I didn't cause its not my logo.

Cafe Press brings teh suck.

We just don't have the demand to offer all sorts of color combos. We're still sitting on a number of black ones AFAIK.

Grey with Red is definitely a go for the next run - maybe we can split it and run some OD too?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Cafe Press ? and what is teh ? I am instant message illiterate, although my four year old seems pretty good at it.

Cafe Press is the online 'shop' we move our inventory through, you give them the images, they produce the stuff.

and teh is the "cool internet kid" (if there is such a thing) way of saying the. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Cafe press is a ripoff if you are trying to make any profit off of shirts, but their imprinted images seem to hold up better than white on my UY shirts.

I would gladly pay more for a shirt if it was possible to pick my own colors of shirt/logo. It would have to be more since it wouldn't be done in bulk, possibly some kind of shirt that is made after you order it type of thing.
    My signature

Thats what I was thinking.... a custom place, made to order kind of deal.... let me look and see whats out there.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    and teh is the "cool internet kid" (if there is such a thing) way of saying the. lol.
    What can I say? I'm cool.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Very rough

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast