Thread: 5.11 Tactical

5.11 Tactical

My order finally arrived today, purchased from Atlantic Tactical.

Ripstop TDU's
    Tac-A gloves
    Range Bag

And a bonus free travel mug

Re: 5.11 Tactical

sweet!
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

I love 5.11 tac stuff! Im going to order a couple pairs of shorts from them! When/if I have a kid, his whole wardrobe will be 5.11 and blackhawk...LOL
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

I have ordered 5.11 tactical gear for the last 4 years. I just love the product and you can't beat the wear it will take! compaired to a pair of Dockers at the same kind of money I would much rather have 5.11's

The last time I ordered 5.11 stuff shorts for summer. I ordered from a company called
    www.LAPoliceGear.com and they had the product in stock and they also gave me a free 5.11 hat, a watch, (and not a cheep one) and also a cool LA Police Gear Stainless steel mug. Shipping was reasonable and price for the shorts were very comparable to Galls. I also have a 5.11 Tactical vest that I ordered custom last year from a company in Denver that is a class III ballistic vest. You really don't want to know what that puppie cost but, it weighs about 45lbs and is a size 5XLT that they also had to order other big ones for the Denver Tactical Unit of the Denver PD. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!