Thread: a fitting death to a not-so-worthy adversary

a fitting death to a not-so-worthy adversary

http://jalopnik.com/5043481/why-you-...at-a-slideshow

couldnt ask for a better friday lunchtime treat!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Re: a fitting death to a not-so-worthy adversary

Hahaha that's classic

Thats pretty good. I like how every one just kind of watched it go.
    96 4Runner SR5 B&M trans cooler, H.I.D conversion

94 4Runner, SR5 3.0V6, 4WD, 5spd: SOLD<br />99 4Runner, SR5, 3.4L 4WD, 5spd.&nbsp;&nbsp; full SS 1.2 lift, RedLine Fluids, Marline Shifter seat, BruceTS rear bumper, roof busket, Marlin 1200 Clutch, hitch mount tire carrier, Tundra brakes, Brembo rotors.&nbsp; Stubb&#039;s sliders, Lightforce 240, ARB Taco bar, BruceTS rear bumper, stainless steel skid plate.&nbsp; ScanGaugeII, Hankook AT 265/75 LC80 wheels.<br />04 4Runner, V6 SR5 4WD, 3rd Gen. LTD wheels, BFG AT 265/75, FJC coils and silver Bilstein shocks, Scion H/U.

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

FOR SALE:
    Hummer H2, recently cleaned interior. Low highway miles....hahaha....

in the late 80's i watched a guy unload his jet boat into lake casitas while his buddy (dare i say in cherokee) drove up the ramp...then turned around and drove straight into the lake.

the owner was pissed (also drunk-but not as drunk as his friend) and knocked his buddy out cold... in front of the cops.

about 6 hours later they found it and dragged it out.

its still funny.
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by surf4runner
    in the late 80's i watched a guy unload his jet boat into lake casitas while his buddy (dare i say in cherokee) drove up the ramp...then turned around and drove straight into the lake.

the owner was pissed (also drunk-but not as drunk as his friend) and knocked his buddy out cold... in front of the cops.

about 6 hours later they found it and dragged it out.

its still funny.
    Wait... What?! He drove up the ramp towing the empty trailer, turned around and then drove down head first into the lake!?

Drunk doesn't explain that

That would have been awesome to see the guy get knocked out cold

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

My uncle tells a funny story told to him by a group of old men who would sit at a boat launch all day and watch the boat launching hilarity.

Don't know what lake it was but a husband and wife team were backing in their brand new ski boat behind their van. The husband made the wife do the backing while he directed her from the ramp. He kept screaming at her to turn the wheel this way, then that way, then back again. His cries grew louder and meaner and filled with expletives. Finally the wife couldn't take it any longer and she got out of the van, slammed the door and stomped up the ramp, never looking back. The husband continued to scream, but the subject changed as the van and boat began rolling into the water. The wife didn't set the parking break or even put it in park.

They had to hire a diver and it took 2 days to get the boat and van back. The boat was still strapped to the trailer when it went down.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Erich_870

Wait... What?! He drove up the ramp towing the empty trailer, turned around and then drove down head first into the lake!?

Drunk doesn't explain that

That would have been awesome to see the guy get knocked out cold

Erich
    yes! and yes it was.
    funnier was watching the owner open the door and all the water flowing out and trying to find his wallet for the cops.
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]