Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16" Split Tri-Spoke OEM Wheels

16" Split Tri-Spoke OEM Wheels

These wheels have been sandblasted and painted with duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint. I didn't paint the Toyota emblems on the caps so they can be painted any color you want. I'm located in Quartz Hill, Ca 93536. I'm not willing to ship at this time. If you want them shipped let me know and I'll get you a quote. If they don't sell locally, I'll probably ship them. I'll also throw in a can of paint for any touch up. 100.00 for all 4.

Re: 16" Split Tri-Spoke OEM Wheels

you have mail! check PM.
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Dang, I need a set of these for a '97 I am working on... I'll have to find them locally I guess.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Bump............ 100.00

Dude. I have sent you another PM. have money in hand. You can't get any more clearer than that. Just want pic of each wheel sent to joe.wilson7@gmail.com.
    No cracks in any of the wheels correct??

Joe
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Dude. I have sent you another PM. have money in hand. You can't get any more clearer than that. Just want pic of each wheel sent to joe.wilson7@gmail.com.
    No cracks in any of the wheels correct??

Joe

I hear ya. But, give me a little time. You want individual pictures, then you want them saran wrapped and boxed individually. I don't have any box's and I haven't had a ton of time to get them out and take pictures of them. Shipping them is going to cost $131.00. Not to mention any of the packaging that I wasn't going to charge you for. 4 box's alone would cost $15-$20 if I can't get any from my local tire store.

You've been sent additional pictures.

These wheels are incredible... If this falls through hit me up. I'll find a use for them.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

These are still available. Osiris found a different set.

PM'd. very interested and will pay for shipping.
    2002 Toyota 4Runner Sport Edition<br />Old Man Emu : Sonoran Steel : ToyTec : Nitto : Yakima:&nbsp; OEM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast