View Poll Results: Where do you go?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • What ever is open

10 41.67%
  • Gimme the Cadillac i need to strech out.

14 58.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which stall do you choose?

Re: Which stall do you choose?

I have nothing to say on this subject, but I'd like to vote for the destruction of any person that uses scrolling text in their posts. It's just slightly better than blinking text.
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA

Quote Originally Posted by cootees
    I try to steer clear of squatting in public stalls. (Yes, I have made it a point to run completely across town back to home just to do my business) But when in dire need whatever stall is cleanest.
    hey Finch Hows Stifler's Mom?
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

The real question is, Do you use the butt gasket or not?
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    hey Finch Hows Stifler's Mom?
    You will never know.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    The real question is, Do you use the butt gasket or not?
    I actually have not seen those in any restrooms for many years.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

ass gaskets are used when the stall's dirty... if semi clean just a quick wipe down with TP
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer
    ******* gaskets are used when the stall's dirty... if semi clean just a quick wipe down with TP
    Haha, you have to use "butt" because it edits a(s$), even if you use two $ symbols. Have you ever had one of those automatic flushers go off on you unexpected?
    My signature

In replies to Chris,
    Thats is so annoying, the one here at work, Since I lean to the left. Ever time I wipe the toliet flushes. op:

It depends. If it's a time of day when campus is crowded, then I won't use the handicap stall. Any other time, I might. I would feel pretty bad if somebody that actually needed the handicap stall comes in and I'm taking a crapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofer
    ******* gaskets are used when the stall's dirty... if semi clean just a quick wipe down with TP
    Ditto

When I moved back from the Philippines at age 8, I thought the automatic toilet flushers were awesome! I couldn't get enough of that. Spent a while at the airport's toilets.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Toilets in Mexico have a serious shortage of seats.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast