Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stickers!!!

Stickers!!!

I want UY stickers! anyone wanna set up selling these.. or give me ideas and i'll take charge (if thats ok admins)
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: Stickers!!!

We've got something in the works. Not just stickers either.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

sweet!
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

i really like the font/style that erikjenna made for yotatech... but i trust that yall have good taste!

you will be wow'ed garrett. I mean WOW'ED!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

I have a guy in Des Moines that would be willing to make teeshirts, sweat shirts and any thing you need from golf balls to calenders, to flash lights! I know that he would be willing to work with the board. I tried to get him set up to do HK Pro and because H&K were anal they wouldn't do it without a return on their trade mark, but since you own your trade mark he would be willing to sell to the grope at a reasonable price and also be willing to kick back as a fun raiser as a help to the site. If you are interested please let me know he would ship out UPS and credit cards are acceptable. He's a great guy and he also does trophies also. but if you want caribbeaner with ultimate Toyota on them he can do then. Thanks for consideration I have used him and he has been more than fair.... TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Anymore information on the UT stickers anyone?
    88 Yota Pick-Up, Custom everything!!!

they're in the works. probably a couple more weeks to iron out the details and get them cut and shipped, then prepped for delivery. we've been in talks with several suppliers and we'll get the order placed ASAP. we'll get something started soon, you have my word on that.
    -andy

hey guys. I will be wanting a few of these when they are ready also.

I am hoping that it has the UY logo. I think that looks great.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

salad man,

we are talking with some vendors right now. we will put the order in once we nail down which company has the best bang for the buck.

bob

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast