Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stickers!!!

Re: Stickers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    looks great guys,

It even has the correct bumper. LOL
    no it dont, i have an Armorology bumper
    LOL
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

sweet i want a red one.
    I see that these are the try outs will there be other colors?
    Perhaps blue? Or are they sticking to the site colors only?

On the T-shirts and Hoodies will they be avail in White or Gray. Black is kinda warm in these parts dont ya know.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

we are working on the stickers for now and once in, we will work on other merchandise

bob

first batch is done and will be ready for orders next week...

-andy

Look great guys! Can't wait to get some.
    My signature

The stickers look awesome... But it does make me wish I had a topper on the bed of my truck. I'm feeling a little bit of "4runner envy"...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoclimber
    The stickers look awesome... But it does make me wish I had a topper on the bed of my truck. I'm feeling a little bit of "4runner envy"...
    Makes me wish I had a 4Runner? Those look sweet, might have to order a couple.
    1996 T4R Limited: Stock l E-Locked l 265/70/16 Destination A/T's l Ultra Gauge l Drifter CB Mount l AOF Sliders l Weathertech
    My Build Thread
    2001 Camry: Stock l DD
    1987 T4R: Stock l 31x10.50 Interco Trxus *sold*

Nice! Look forward to placing an order.
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

I definitaly want a red one, how are you guys going to take payment?
    1996 4Runner Limited<br />Sonoran 1.2,315x70x17 Goodyear MTR/Kevlar, 4xInnovations Bumper,1&quot; Body Lift,Race Ace Louvers,Deck Plate Mod.... Always More To Come

We're setting up an online store right here, integrated with UltimateYota for all of our logo items we have planned. Payment will be via Paypal (and CC I think)
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast