Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Who here is ready to go insane with this election?

Re: Who here is ready to go insane with this election?

Oh....I don't know. We'll just have to see what kind of mood I'm in. (And! how bad the mosquitoes are)

Maybe Montana would be the place? Insect, snake, and/or crocodile bites....ooorrr.... frostbite. Hmmmmm.....tough one.
    "All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you..."

Yeah, winters in MT are less than ideal. However, enough wood you'd be fine.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

...should resolve the loin cloth dispute then....Montana it is!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Hold on.....let me see when that next lottery check's coming in.....

Pfffft!!!!!!!!!

Hey....if we move up there and have lived there unnoticed for 14yrs or so, maybe we can claim squatter's rights?! Eminent domain?! Something like that....

Of course, I'll have to invest in a dozen pair of expedition weight Patagonia long underwear and assortment of insulated Gore-tex wear. This is getting really expensive, guys. Loin cloths would be so much cheaper. Would ya'll reconsider? I promise I'll have front and rear cloths.
    &quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

wow...

I really do feel sorry for those kids. They don't understand politics, it's as simple as that.

Comrades! Our glorious leader will save us all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    ...Let me check the couch cushions real quick...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    wow...

I really do feel sorry for those kids. They don't understand politics, it's as simple as that.

Comrades! Our glorious leader will save us all!!!
    There's nothing like a healthy dose of indoctrination coupled with continual propaganda and social re-education to affect a cultural revolution. Mao would be so pleased. You realize that in the Chinese communist revolution the polit bureau used the children because they were more easily programmed. Eventually, the children were encouraged to rat on their unwilling parents (who were then re-educated or murdered) and teachers (those who were not yet slaughtered...).

This kind of brain washing/politician worship gives me the creeps.

How long before 'Yes we can!' becomes equivalent to 'Hile Hitler!'? Guess we better stock up on the Zyklon B...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910