Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

Re: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

I just got back from taking a load out there. We are located just before pole 6. We have a staked out area to park around with bright orange tape and there is a blue pop up shade thingy there right now. Jenn and Justin are there with their motorhome.

Just a few sprinkles so far, nothing major.
    I'll be back out in a few hours.
    My signature

well at least some good news for me on the speeding ticket: ive been reading quite a bit on how to beat these lame tickets and so im filing for a continuance as well as a written statement defending my egregious crime anyways, i talked with a park ranger to get some info on when i actually entered the park and he could tell i was fighting a ticket. he said not to worry so much b/c these tickets, while recorded on your dmv record (assuming I lose), they do not count as points. i'm going to have to verify w/ my insurance agent if that is true, but i'm pretty confident that he is not yanky my wanky. thats good news b/c i really don't need any more points as i kamikazied my truck into that H3 a few months back.

for those of you who also got a ticket, the infraction number was SLCC and some numbers (dont have the ticket in front of me). if it starts with SLCC, then the above applies to you too.

bob

You don't know how bad I wanted to jump out of the truck and take your photo as I passed by.

Good news though Bob!

officer would've then added 'assault and battery' on the ticket

that park ranger was a real curt SOB. dont get pulled over by a ugly lady cop in pismo. won't even give you a chance to say anything.

you had me LOL...

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334