Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

Re: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

finally can't wait to some pics, have fun guys,n and any gals that maybe going. 20 pages and the trip has not even started yet

Well just in case I am taking the day off from work and heading out early should be leaving mid morning and getting to Pismo around 2 or so.

The others in my party will be leaving around 6pm and getting there around 9 or so.
    2005 T4R Silver SR5 V6 4WD with Mods!<br /><br />IFS 4WD Conversion done!

im leaving at about 8, should be up there around 1 or 2, but ill be stopping by SLO to visit a buddy of mine.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticzt4r
    Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T 4Runner
    NOW HEAR THIS

does anybody need reservations that hasnt made them yet? please contact me! Looks like I may not be going and Trisha isnt bring her car even if we do go, so i definately have one extra paid reservation and maybe 2 paid vehicle registrations. so if anybody needs to regiser, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST. I'll eat the 9 dollar regisration fee and you just pay for the 2 nights, 20 bucks. save yourself 9 dollars.

Thanks
    Well there seems to be a mix up with my reservation, we ended up only reserving one campsite for 1 vehicle and now we cannot get another for our other vehicle.

So if you have that still available, I will buy it.

Thanks.
    i find it hard to beleive that they sold out spots on the beach. there are reservations for actual campsites that are on the other side of the berm...i think less than 30 (?). perhaps that is what you might of reserved by mistake.

shizzle, i still need to buy mine! i'll confirm what i just wrote in a sec

bob

I'm all packed up and ready to go...... plan to hit the road right after work around 3:30pm and if my friend can't make it, I'll head straight there, should take me around 3 hours if the traffic isn't bad. If my friend can go, I'll be there much later........
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticzt4r
    Quote Originally Posted by L33T35T 4Runner
    NOW HEAR THIS

does anybody need reservations that hasnt made them yet? please contact me! Looks like I may not be going and Trisha isnt bring her car even if we do go, so i definately have one extra paid reservation and maybe 2 paid vehicle registrations. so if anybody needs to regiser, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST. I'll eat the 9 dollar regisration fee and you just pay for the 2 nights, 20 bucks. save yourself 9 dollars.

Thanks
    Well there seems to be a mix up with my reservation, we ended up only reserving one campsite for 1 vehicle and now we cannot get another for our other vehicle.

So if you have that still available, I will buy it.

Thanks.
    i find it hard to beleive that they sold out spots on the beach. there are reservations for actual campsites that are on the other side of the berm...i think less than 30 (?). perhaps that is what you might of reserved by mistake.

shizzle, i still need to buy mine! i'll confirm what i just wrote in a sec

bob
    Bob, you can't reserve online because it is too close to the date that you are reserving for. That is why some could get saturday but not friday. From what I'm hearing, you can pay for your camp pass at the gate as long as they are not sold out, which they won't be.
    My signature

ah, ok. in anycase, its a non holiday weekend in october, so i can't even imagine the place selling out.

ya i'm packed up too. i dont understand how i can bring so much stuff! i guess it's all my air tanks and shower system and everything that's taking up so much room.

here's my tally:
    3 air tanks
    1 air tank as a water tank.
    2 compressors
    2 optima blue tops in the back, 1 yellow top under the hood
    sleeping bag
    floor jack
    tent
    shower tent
    roadside box with orange triangles and oil.
    coolant
    smaller tool box
    my goodie bag
    cooler
    shovel

ahh so much stuff!
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Ummm... you forgot air tanks. J/K You must still have that killer air setup that you had last year.
    My signature

its a lot better. now actually i fixed my leaks (i actually found it today by mistake), and i have my shower system to go along with it.
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast