Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

Re: Inaugural UYPismoJam

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofer
    I cant do may 19th... i have this lil thing called graduation i should be at......
    What makes that any different than any other day at college.
    Its not like you showed up to every class.

That quote of yours totally reminds me of this picture of you:

Are you planning to go, Reggie?

As far as me is concerned...not gonna make this trip. I have to put all my efforts into school and I won't be able to do anything that major until high school is over. Next fall would've been better for me as well, but I see that won't happen.

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Bump! NOw that there are a few more members, lets see if we can get any interest going. Post up what dates work. I know there are a bunch of Californistanis on this board.

Bob, I'll send you a PM later today when I get back from work.
    My signature

Hmm... I can go! Almost any weekend (except for the weekend of May 20th)! Going today!
    Milton<br />01 Tacoma access cab 4x4 <br />08 Tacoma Doublecab 4x4

Re: Inaugural UYPismoJam (A.K.A. Pismo 4RJ07)

Quote Originally Posted by cabbage
    Hmm... I can go! Almost any weekend (except for the weekend of May 20th)! Going today!
    Isn't that how it always is? The one day you can't go...! How was it today?
    My signature

Bob, PM sent
    My signature

After talking with Bob, it seems that there may be more interest for this trip to happen in the fall. It also gives us more time to plan. For those who have not been to the dunes during the off season, it is so much more fun and less crowded. Not to mention, much safer! I am thinking September or October, preferably not Labor Day weekend (very busy weekend). I know this is when school is in session, so we need to figure out what weekend will work out best. We don't need to decide right now, but the sooner the better so that plans can be made and you can put it on your schedule early.

I also added this update to the first post along with links for the dunes and surrounding area.

In the end, I want to make this not just a trail run at the beach, but an actual event that the whole family can come and enjoy. Fun wheeling, beach, sun, bbq, prizes, etc...
    My signature

guys,

i would have to agree with chris here: the summer time is just way too crowded and the nutjobs really seem to come out during the summer. i agree that we postpone this trip until after the summer---or before as we proposed. but for now, lets just go with making this an after summer trip.

bob

Yep, unless you have a go fast rig like Cabbage, summer just isn't as fun. That and trying to have an organized event in that zoo, is madness.
    My signature

Ya, me and morphiasX of of yotatech, are now gonna be on this board as well and were both at the first one. It seems that mid to late august is pretty slow around there, and good weather. I believe dates may work with many people also.
    88 Yota Pick-Up, Custom everything!!!

[quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast