Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct. 12-14, '07

Re: Inaugural UYPismoJam (A.K.A. Pismo 4RJ07)

Anything after the first week of October or so would be perfect for me! (Although I'll try and make any other dates)
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Quote Originally Posted by surf4runner

Oh ya! Thats the way to do it, Lets get some dates together so we can start planning an making reservations.
    88 Yota Pick-Up, Custom everything!!!

The only problem with late august, is that the weekends are still crazy. It's not bad during the week but the weekends are still a zoo. STill doable if that is what everyone wants. Do schools still get Columbus Day off? If so Oct. 5-8 might work. Sept. any weekend except for Labor Day weekend would also work. Lucky for me this year, me and my wife's anniversary falls in the middle of the week, hehe.
    My signature

there are two people who have the best idea of crowd level here: slosurfer and cabbage. so i am going to defer to them at least for the right months ot plan the trip.

ok, deep breath...rant coming:

you know, whats with pismo and all the college students bitching about school? i swear, i never hear college students bitching about school on other runs during the year---just freakin' pismo. waaaaaa!!! and as if people who work dont have it equally difficult: most of us have to get out at 5-6pm, go home, pack, fight traffic to make it to the place at midnite on friday night bone tired. or, leave extra early on saturday to make a full day's run.

this has been the bane of planning pismo in the summertime. im tired of hearing about it

so im glad we are planning it in the fall too. yes, aug is nutso too.

ok chris, toct sounds good to me.

bob

Bob, you crack me up. Way to put it in perspective. Let's give this through the weekend and then we will pick a date and run with it. So does anyone have a preference on OCT or SEPT? I vote Oct. and Bob votes Oct. Just an FYI Pismo Surf N Turf is Nov. 2-4th this year.
    My signature

Anytime is good for me, just lemme know but I would prefer oct. if anything.
    88 Yota Pick-Up, Custom everything!!!

i would go in october, but school...
    and i don't want to run into bob. if i can't talk about T4Rs or extreme doritos or axelz, what's the point?

i've gone to pismo in september before, it was definitely less crowded than summer. i'd like to attend an october/fall trip. . gives me a deadline to finish clearancing my front wheel wells.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    i would go in october, but school...
    and i don't want to run into bob. if i can't talk about T4Rs or extreme doritos or axelz, what's the point?
    Don't forget about talking about your skueaky breaks.

It seems that the consensus is for an Oct. event. How does the weekend of Oct. 12-14th sound?
    My signature

Oct 12-14th should work for me!
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    How does the weekend of Oct. 12-14th sound?
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast