Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Insurance Fraud?

Re: Insurance Fraud?

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    x3.
    If it has been damage I can live with, I have almost always taken the check from the insurance company, and just left my vehicle the way it is, and spent it on bills, and other things.
    Had this happen on my Jeep. I got rear ended on a rainy day in heavy stop and go traffic. Went to their approved collision repair and walked away with a $1200 check. Never fixed it since it's not really noticable - plus, it's a Jeep - a couple of dents won't make a difference on it's dismal resale value anyway.

I later discovered that the brakelight switch was broken, so the rear ender had no notice that I was going to stop (common problem on WJ's apparently). I felt bad for a minute....then I cashed the check and felt all better.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

well i have always wanted to buy a Springfield Armory 1911. Gun p0rn rocks!!!

Thanks guys for the comments!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123