Thread: ECM needed for 94 V6 5 speed

ECM needed for 94 V6 5 speed

A friend of mine recently has his alt. fail and short out his electrical system. He is in need of an ECM that will work in his truck-

1994 V6 5 speed 4x4

Thanks for any help!
    Gilby4runner
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Re: ECM needed for 94 V6 5 speed

Are you sure its an ECM problem, those things are well protected ?

Re: ECM needed for 94 V6 5 speed

Just going by what his mechanic told him. From what i understand there were some fuses that were bypassed and when the alt. fried it took out the ecm.... dont know much more than that. If i go out there then i will be the one to work on it. Just going by ear.

I might just wait for him to get pissed and buy it for a discounted rate...lol
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock