Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saturn and ford airbag blow up in a refridgerator

saturn and ford airbag blow up in a refridgerator

saturn and ford airbag blow up in a refridgerator...

wow... would hate to sit in a ford when that thing deploys!

(watch out for the adult language)

Video: Watch me!
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Re: saturn and ford airbag blow up in a refridgerator

Great video Lance!
    ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿<br /> Wayne W.<br />2000 4Runner SR5<br />3&quot; Revtek Lift, 265/70R17&#039;s<br />Doug Thorley/Jardine Cat-Back &amp; Injen Intake<br />Doug Thorley Headers<br />Eclipse Head Unit &amp; 2 Phoenix Gold 12&#039;s<br />w/Phoenix Gold 500.2 &amp; custom box

the grand marquis was definately more impressive - though I wish they would have duct taped the door shut (wrap tape around the whole fridge) to increase the burst strength (up the pressure build up before it blows)
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Wow, if that thing goes off in your face you would be FoundOnRoadsideDead.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

That video had me laughing for five minutes. I really shouldn't admit this, but I instantly recognized the guy that made and posted that video, "davidsfarm." He has hundreds of destructive car videos on youtube and I have probably watched half of them. Davidsfarm has wasted more of my time than probably any other human, but the crazy drunken Canadian cracks me up.

That's awesome.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

freaking sweet! too bad airbags are so expensive or those things could be FUN! just imagine some of the pranks you could pull!
    -andy

It's actually pretty scary. I looked down at the center section of the steering wheel while driving today and thought "don't go off baby, don't go off!" Never realized what explosive force was behind them.

Ah crap, there goes my night. I've spent the last 30 minutes watching new videos from him. I especially like this one (NSFW: language) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SBpo...eature=related

One another note, last year my wife and I were in a head on accident and the air bags went off. We were driving a '98 Civic and were hit head on by a '86 Chrysler POS. The Chrysler had a broken headlight and popped front passenger tire, that's it. Our Civic was totaled. Engine driven into the firewall, broken windshield, crippled roof and the doors wouldn't open (well they did open but would not close, tow driver had to duct tape them shut). I had never been in an accident so I was pretty shaken up but more so because my wife was complaining of pain. When the shock wore off I had realized I was hit by the air bag. I had brusing and burns on my cheeks and hands, it hurt for days. I was driving with my hands at 10 and 2 and when the air bag came out, it comes out. It pushed my hands off the wheel (which is good I guess because it kept me from bracing myself with the wheel) but also burned the tops of my hands in the process. Nothing bad but it felt like getting into a hot spa with bad sun burn.
    Lesson learned? Drive at 10 and 2 and don't cross your hands or arms in front of the wheel. The ER nurse said she has seen people with broken cheek bones and dislocated jaws from arms and hands that are flown into the drivers face. It's also a good idea to sit back as comfortable as possible. My wife likes to ride with her feet on the dash as a passenger (this bugs the hell out of me to no end, but I digress as it's my problem not yours). I reminder her of the night of our accident and try to paint a picture in her mind of what would happen if the air bags went off when she had her feet up there.

Back to David's Farm...

Davids farm FTW !!!!

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast