View Poll Results: Who is going to win the 2008 presidential election?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama/Biden

15 46.88%
  • McCain/Palin

17 53.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who is going to win?

Poll: Who is going to win?

Political party aside, who do you think is going to win? You are able to change your vote, so as things change, your vote can as well.

Discuss if you care to.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Poll: Who is going to win?

i try not to get political on these boards as its usually not a way to make friends, but with all this talk about how biden might back out due to "health issues" after the oct. 2 debate with palin i decided i wanted to hear some of your opinions on this if it does infact happen.

i personally believe that if obama made a move like that and replaced biden with hillary this late in the game, that it would be the biggest flipflop in history and i think that no matter how hard core of an obama supporter you may or may not be, you would have to see this for what it was, a weak attempt to get more votes (unfortunatly, it would probably work)

so what does anyone else think about this possibility? im not saying its going to happen, or even that there are very many hints that it will happen, just what would a move like that make you think?
    Kyle<br /><br /><br />2002 4Runner - Supercharged - 2.5&quot; OME Lift - ARB Air Locker - 33&quot; Nitto Terragrapplers - ARB Bull Bar - Warn 9.5xp - Light Force Lamps - Safari Snorkel - Nomad Skids - Dual Batteries - Tundra 199mm Brakes - APO Disc Brake Conversion -

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerUp
    i try not to get political on these boards as its usually not a way to make friends, but with all this talk about how biden might back out due to "health issues" after the oct. 2 debate with palin i decided i wanted to hear some of your opinions on this if it does infact happen.

i personally believe that if obama made a move like that and replaced biden with hillary this late in the game, that it would be the biggest flipflop in history and i think that no matter how hard core of an obama supporter you may or may not be, you would have to see this for what it was, a weak attempt to get more votes (unfortunatly, it would probably work)

so what does anyone else think about this possibility? im not saying its going to happen, or even that there are very many hints that it will happen, just what would a move like that make you think?
    Well, I think it'd help him given the current politics.

As for what I think...

It's going to be Obama. I hope I'm wrong, but I just can't help but feel that way.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

It's going to be Obama.

Not that it would be MY preference, but I believe it will be Obama. Not only because the largest percentile of people I've talked to is voting for him, but it would make sense for the "powers that be" to do something like this.
    &quot;All I know can be shown by your acceptance of the facts that are shown before you...&quot;

btt just to see if anyone changes their views on the current polls.
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

I'm still thinking it is going to be Mr. Obama

Since it is a popularity contest and not an ideology contest, It looks like Obama will get the nod.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Since it is a popularity contest and not an ideology contest, It looks like Obama will get the nod.
    Ideology is a big part of the reason why Obama is ahead. Ask Gen. Powell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast