Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAR

BAR

Those in Cali looking to see a Bar Referee.

Here
    The state budget was signed by the Governor on September 23, 2008. However, per the Governor’s Executive Order issued on July 31, 2008, Referee and Consumer Assistance Program (CAP) Repair Assistance and Vehicle Retirement services remain suspended until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Consumers may call the Department of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Information Center at (800) 952-5210. Also, please check our web site periodically to confirm when both Referee and CAP services will resume.

Re: BAR

Sucks to be you.

So this thread isn't about alcohol.

They plan on just getting their money by all the temporary tags they will be issueing. Bummer, at least you get to keep it a 4wd for awhile.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    They plan on just getting their money by all the temporary tags they will be issueing. Bummer, at least you get to keep it a 4wd for awhile.
    Actually. its never going back to 2wd, JTR is making me a VSS that is CARB certified and has an EO #.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Sucks to be you.
    As for this reply, i'll assume your kidding.

That sucks. I'm hitting the road and moving back east in less than a week. Guess I'll never see my Cali Smog sticker . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    That sucks. I'm hitting the road and moving back east in less than a week. Guess I'll never see my Cali Smog sticker . . .
    You will have less smog crap to deal with there.

Quote Originally Posted by 4runnerchevy
    Quote Originally Posted by corax
    You will have less smog crap to deal with there.
    Yeah, but after numerous trips to the ref I still want my sticker. Just to say it's CA Smog legal

Keith, did that cop hit you for the sticker too when you got that ticket?
    My signature

I have made it personal, so I gotta follow through, just to know I beat em. My runner will end up a queen someday anyway. It would be nice to have sticker before then.

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Keith, did that cop hit you for the sticker too when you got that ticket?
    No, I think when he ran the numbers (not sure what he ran, the VA license plates are 2 years expired) everything came up clean. I just forgot to put my extension on the windshield. I also explained to him why it wasn't properly registered, what with the BAR being closed and my need for a smog ref.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast