Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BAILOUT DEFEATED....

Re: BAILOUT DEFEATED....

Jamie, great info on the gold/silver/precious metals!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Here's my guess at the rally support levels I mentioned above (1st support is the bear market rally bottom and the 2nd support would be a true market bottom). The actual markets bottoms may occur just slightly above these lines. You can also see why how much of a bubble occurred during the last few years and that it was not only lacking fundamentals but also completely unsustainable.

- Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

I'm going to open up a new theme park...

the signature ride is going to be "the dow" I will literally take the 2 year average graph of the dow and turn it into a ride!

Other games will be the duck shoot one, except they will just be politician's heads (all of them)

The lie detector. But this time, you get to hear a line from a politician, then guess what % they are off. If you're within 5%, you get a prize!

The next ride will be "The Partisan Ride" The ride will just spin 50 people around until they are all sick to their stomach of the ride and end up helping one another try and stand up together...

More rides to come as I think about it!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Good heavens what a mess the financial system has become. Looks like the dow is going to be putting my chart theory to the test as we're seeing new lows getting set towards the end of the year. Funny how my post back in October is now starting to match alot of the professional predictions of a bottom around 4,000-5,000 when the financial storm is finally over. Either that shows how overpaid the Wall St guys really are or I'm in the wrong line of work. Now the tough part is to keep congress from bailing out any more firms.....folks, how plain do you want it, just let them go into bankruptcy protection and restructure with a much lower debt load (ie far more competitive again). The treasury team needs to be cleaned out too because all those bozos did was to give money to their buddies instead of buying up the toxic debts they said they were going to do with the money. They can't clean house in Washington fast enough IMHO.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345