Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a nice panoramic entourage type image

Need a nice panoramic entourage type image

See that area up top? Where the logo is and the menu with messages, new posts, etc.? I'd like to put a nice wide image up there (behind that stuff) that shows a whole bunch of different trucks/4Runners. We'll do the work to make it work/fit, so all we need is a nice large file that we can alter. We will give it an effect like the background in the chat.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Need a nice panoramic entourage type image

I wonder if oly would have anything like that...

Quote Originally Posted by TDiddy
    I wonder if oly would have anything like that...
    I tapped him for the chatroom image - maybe he does...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

mike i may have a good lineup shot from pismo 1

lemme search for it

Thanks Bob.

I don't, sorry.

I live in MT where there are 5 toyotas. Heck I haven't ever been on a group run.

Had I, you bet I would have one, but sorry, nope.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

mike i sent u a good one from the first pismo 4rj. did u get it/

Yep - that's perfect! Exactly what I had in mind (I'll be stripping the color out). WTF, there's a Jeep in there....and a Nissan!

something like this?

[img width=800 height=357]http://calrockx.com/etc/pics/forums/ultimateyota/site_look/topstrip1.jpg[/img]

mike,

yeah, that xterra belongs to my friend from boston. he moved out there that summer. man, that thing was pimped out. he wud be a good toyota guy

chuck: that looks bad *******! i like how you let the image be the backround behind the logo too

bob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast