Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a nice panoramic entourage type image

Re: Need a nice panoramic entourage type image

That's the idea Bob. Charles - that's exactly what I meant.

But one issue - when you choose wide or narrow, it will hide the sides of the image - specifically I think it will cut off the first truck. I was thinking b & w, but I like what you did MUCH MUCH better. I figure if you go about 2000px wide x 160px high that would work. If you have more landscape to the right of the trucks, that would be better - I think the truck on the right needs to be where the second truck is. Could see that as a banner too!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Good call on the Pismo pics - I will check mine later in the AM. Damn t-storm woke us all up.

ok, finally found this thread again.

what if we had a library of images that would work in that area, and then built a script to select them at random for a background. it could be a way for members to submit pics (that were panoramic in nature or something like the one chuck did for fun)???

too much trouble?
    -andy

the width thing sure complicates it.

if you want, i'll build a template to use for the top. just figure out an exact size height wise, and max width and i'll put in whatever pics you guys come up with, with the UY logo always on the left side.

maybe the pictures should align to the left side, and then expand to the right, depending on which width option up top is set.

it'll be a bit of challenge to find pictures fitting the limited height and expanded width to suit our needs, but i'm sure between us and everyone we could round up a several to use for a rotating banner.

talk to Ric too, he has like a couple of gooooood lineup shots.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Here's one I took a while back at Crown King. I wish the rigs in the back were closer...

IMO, we already have the vendor banners changing which constitutes enough movement up there for me (for now anyway). When I get back, we can have a look in depth at sizes, etc. Since the plan is to add some more menu items up there, I don't want too much going on. Charles - do you have that red tinted image? I'd like to play around with that one and see how it interfaces with the various widths. The logo and menu we have up there now will float over whatever is underneath.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

BTT

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    something like this?

[img width=800 height=357]http://calrockx.com/etc/pics/forums/ultimateyota/site_look/topstrip1.jpg[/img]
    We're still looking for some images up there - we will probably have them rotate from time to time also. We'd like to get 5 good ones - we'll handle cropping and resizing - just post up what you've got...

Mike, here are a few from SE4RJ-4. I should have larger sizes if needed.

This photo has Brian's, Will's, and Ryker's 4Runners in it.

Too bad the tow rigs are in the background on this one.

Couple of 1st gens, a 3rd gen and a Taco in this picture

Bunch of stuff here:

Those may not be exactly what you are looking for, but you all are welcome to use them.
    I'll see what else I've got.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Just found this one on my PC. If it the top and buttom are cropped, this may work pretty nice.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast