Thread: Sequioa / Tundra Wheels (Set of 4)

Sequioa / Tundra Wheels (Set of 4)

FOR SALE:
    Set of 4 - 17" Sequioa / Tundra Alloy Wheels

$300 + Shipping
    (Shipping to the Lower 48 will be about $115)

Contact me at: jamie_franks@hotmail.com for inquiries

• A set of four used 17" factory OEM wheels off 2004 Toyota Tundra
    • 4 Center Caps included.
    • Should fit many other Tacoma, 4 runners and Tundra please do your research, buyer is responsible for fitments
    • Good condition. Do have some small weight marks/scratches found from normal wear. They are true, straight and no visual bend.
    • Item sold as is, no return
    • No lug nuts are included
    • I will only ship this wheels to lower 48 states only, No AK, HI, PR, APO/AFO, PO box address please
    • Local pickup is welcome with no shipping charge

I bought these wheels with the intention of puting them on my 1990 FJ62 Land Cruiser. Due to my cruiser having manual hubs they will not look right without the Center caps. I would not recommend these wheels for any vehicle with manual hubs, even though they would fit.

Here is a pic of this same style & size wheel on Gadget's 4Runner:

~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Re: Sequioa / Tundra Wheels (Set of 4)

Why not machine the center cap to fit around the manual hub? Just a thought...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Sequioa / Tundra Wheels (Set of 4)

I agree Cebby, just cut out the center. If I remember right I just cut out the circle around the toyota emblem and it fit perfectly over my hubs.