Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NTP FJ Cruiser

NTP FJ Cruiser

07 TRD Edition Fj Cruiser : ARB front & rear bumpers, ARB freezer fridge, Superwinch with synthetic line, Defender Rack light bar & cage, 4 Lightforce XGT240 & 2 170 Striker with amber lens, Total Chaos UCA's , Sway A Way coilover lift, All Pro sliders, 285 / 75 / 16 BFG KM2's, Clazzio Leather Seatcovers, Trail Team Edition shift levers. Mods to come are : Total Chaos 2" long travel kit, Total Chaos rear link setup, Total Chaos sliders, Sway A Way 2.5" remote reservoir shocks, Light Racing jounce shock setup, Ballistic Enigma wheels. More pics to come.

Re: NTP FJ Cruiser

Here are some updated pics of the NTP FJ.

More pics.

NTP Performance FJ - project update. I add the Total Chaos 2" long travel kit up front with S.A.W remote res. coilovers. In the rear I have added the new Total Chaos rear link set (upper, lowers, & panhard bar) with S.A.W rear springs & remote res. shocks. In addition we added Light Racing's jounce shocks front & rear. I also added a HH2 hydrogen unit upgrade,(more info to come soon on this upgrade). If you have any questions on the mods call me (Evan Nickols) at 818-734-5600 x 241. Here is the Total Chaos link for the front kit http://www.chaosfab.com/86002.html

That is sweet!
    My signature

Wow, Nice build !!
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

No upgrades to the apron.

Looks very nice; you guys should bring that down to the NM Chile Challenge in Feb.
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

i think i walked by you at the la auto show dude
    1999 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD 3.4 V6 5speed,&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; OME 881/906, 1&quot; 4crawler diff drop, 265-75-16 BFG All Terrain on stock Limited 5 spoke and full spare,ARB tacoma Bullbar, BruceTS custom rear bumper #9, rock sliders, black painted fender trim, serco roof rack, cobra CB under CD player, 3 ft fire stick in stock location, clear corners, flowmaster.

It is at the LA Auto Show, across from DUB's booth. The guys from HH2 have it on display in thier booth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast