Thread: Help! Need a TRD supercharger Bracket

Help! Need a TRD supercharger Bracket

Long story but the short of it is, the only way to get a replacement throttle cabe/auto tranny cable mounting bracket is to buy an entire install kit from Toyota for some $200!!!! So if some one has a manual truck and would let me know what they need for their un-used two mount bracket that would be sweet! TIA
    09 FJ 6spd manual<br />01 Tonka-oma TRD <br />Audi RS2 CQ clone<br />98 Audi A4 turbo quattro avant

Re: Help! Need a TRD supercharger Bracket

Anyone? Ideas even?
    09 FJ 6spd manual<br />01 Tonka-oma TRD <br />Audi RS2 CQ clone<br />98 Audi A4 turbo quattro avant

I would call up Mitch over at Magnuson, and see if they have a spare one lying around they'd be willing to sell you. If anyone can help, he can.

Magnuson- (805) 642-8833
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Hey, thanks for the pointer! I didn't even think about Magnuson! I'll give Mitch a call.