Thread: Why have my pictures shrunk

Why have my pictures shrunk

I was just looking back on and old post of mine that I had posted up some pictures. They are all still there only know they are all thumbnail sized.
    I was looking on my photo bucket account and I seem to be missing an unrelated album for some reason. Has anyone else had similar problems? Any ideas as to why?

The old post - http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...6&topic=3800.0
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Re: Why have my pictures shrunk

that looks to be a problem with the site.

when i go to the source of the picture, its still small.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...0AatGTRw2YuWOg
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Shrinkage.... Is it cold out there?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Shrinkage.... Is it cold out there?
    Haha, well yes it was a little chilly this weekend. But who knows what part of the country the shutterfly server is located. It could be really cold there.

But seriously though, I think your right Sean. Its been a while since I've uploaded pics, and I bet there has been some server changes since then. Oh well. I really don't feel like redoing that post.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

"It shrinks?.....I don't know how you guys walk around with those things"

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Thats one of the reasons I like it here in San Diego so much. 90% of the year it is above serious shrinkage temps