Thread: Handy bolts & Motor info

Handy bolts & Motor info

Good stuff to know, I need those bolts every so often
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

Re: Handy bolts & Motor info

My signature

thats some funny stuff. i think i could use at least 1/2 of those!

. . . . so I'm guessing Tony (2ndGen) just needed to get some of the factory installed smoke back into his clutch at Pismo?
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

I thin I actually COULD use some of those bolts, and I've had a leak in several motors and let the smoke get out.... dang leaky smoke lines.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I thin I actually COULD use some of those bolts, and I've had a leak in several motors and let the smoke get out.... dang leaky smoke lines.
    i make many of those bolts. cheap & free shipping too!

smoke refills avail here: http://kalecoauto.com/
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

^^ thats hilarious, I want the passanger noise reducer.

As for those bolts... The problem is that some poor mechanic, (me) will eventually have the fun of trying to remove them while wondering how the hell you got them in their holes in the first place.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline