Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blade/Knife Thread.

Re: The Blade/Knife Thread.

Nice knife! It looks not too bulky. I really need to get me a good knife.... I'll have to ask for one for my birthday :P
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Been drooling at what I can get from Spyderco w/ my hookups but trying not to spend needlessly right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBorn
    Been drooling at what I can get from Spyderco w/ my hookups but trying not to spend needlessly right now.
    Black plain edge para military. It's all you'll ever want.

It's all I want. Or the camo version.

Kershaw/Kei Old-School two piece filet knife..

Scuba, be careful with the tip on that knife of yours. A buddy of mine just broke the tip off of his.

At work, I carry a Benchmade 5220 Auto Presidio Ultra with the regular straight blade.

There are advantages of being in the military, since we can get the automatic blades for work
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;

I just picked up a new Benchmade 950 Rift. I figure after 10 years of carrying a Benchmade 705 Mchenry and Williams, I deserve a new knife.

[img width=800 height=376]http://www.robinhood4x4.com/UY/IMG_7539s.JPG[/img]

-------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Nice knife Steve!

I found my fixed blade that I might try to wear more as a weekend EDC. Oddly enough I found it in a box of stuff from when I was a kid. I remembered that I had found a ka-bar type knife and sheath when I was a kid, but I knew it wasn't a ka-bar because the handle wasn't correct. Anyways, I never used it and just held onto it all these years. I went searching for it and found it yesterday.

Turns out it's a WWII era PAL RH-36 (possibly used in the war). It's in okay shape but needs some work (mainly on the handle). The sheath is in good shape but it's just missing the little strap with the snap for holding it in the sheath.
    My signature

Just got the dealer's spec BM catalogs in my mail today....

DROOL!!

Steve, your ABLA's part of the defect recall, let me know if you don't have my shipping address, send it here and you'll get it back in three years?

Shane or Steve's next post...

"The Timepiece Thread!" *Hand-me-down SouthPaw'd Panerai Pam!

My new project....WWII era PAL RH-36 I need to clean and sharpen the blade, add the leather piece/snap on the sheath, and fix the loose pommel and handguard. Some of the leather discs are damaged, but I plan on leaving them as is. The pommel and handguard I plan on just wrapping monofilament there to tighten them up. The blade, I'm not sure how to clean. The blade is parkerized, not polished, so I'm not sure what to use to get the blade clean.

Anyways, onto the pics

Original owner left his marks

Compared to my Gerber LMF (The Gerber is actually heavier)

My signature

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast