Re: The Blade/Knife Thread.

Very nice!
    My signature

I love knives!!!

I carry this one on duty - Benchmade Griptillian with serrations

I also carry this under my vest - Strider PS Karambit

I also have a fixed blade- Benchmade Combat Survival knive
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

can't forget my favorite camping/hiking knife - the S&W Search and Rescue

simple fixed blade tanto with a solid handle and solid metal butt cap, tac sheath with sharpening stone. this one came razor sharp and has held up very well. Always in my pack when I'm running around the woods . . .
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Ooh knife PrOn! Heres my latest purchase: Strider D9SS

Rig Specs <br />&#039;94 4Runner 3.0L V6 4x4, 33&quot; Goodyear MT/R, 4&quot; SAS, All-Pro Bumpers and Sliders, Tubingworks Fender Armor, Rear 5&quot; Marlin Leaf Springs, Bilstien 5150 front &amp; 5125 Rear, Warn M8000, K&amp;N Filtercharger, 300w Power Inverter, Optima Yellow Top, Viair 450C, Cobra 75WXST CB w/ Firestik II, Flowmaster 40 Series, Viper Keyless Entry, Rear-Detroit Soft Locker, Front-Detroit EZ Locker<br />Trail Pics

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    can't forget my favorite camping/hiking knife - the S&W Search and Rescue

simple fixed blade tanto with a solid handle and solid metal butt cap, tac sheath with sharpening stone. this one came razor sharp and has held up very well. Always in my pack when I'm running around the woods . . .
    I was looking at that knife a few years ago but got the Carbon steel SRK from Cold Steel. It's a burly knife and has put up with a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx
    Ooh knife PrOn! Heres my latest purchase: Strider D9SS
    I may have to look into this culinary school you're in...
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    There oh bandwidth hounds of hell! Get thee hence and sniff from my spincter!!!

Ive had a Leatherman E300 for years, but today got a SOG flash11 seems backwards after having the leatherman for so long, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I plan to build a furnace to do some heat treating and was thinking about making knives again. My favorite knife of mine had a 1/4" thick blade with a moulded lead handle that I use to throw at a 3/4" plywood board. My feeling is if it didn't stick, impact would surely hurt....hehe

I'm thinking about making some new throwing knives with tungstein handles this time. It's fun throwing a knife and seeing the blade sticking out the back side of a 3/4" plywood board.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

My edc is a gerber but I don&#39;t remember what model. I thought it was airborne something but I can&#39;t find it online. Edit: it&#39;s a Gerber: Harsey Air Ranger.I&#39;ve had it for ~7 years now (one of those years it was lost under my seat but tucked up in the seat cover, found it almost one year to the day from when I lost it). I use it at work all the time to open boxes, pry stuff, cut paper, etc... it&#39;s been a great edc.

This is strapped on my bug out/everyday bag:
    Gerber LMF II

My signature

Navigator

Here&#39;s my knives...

my EDC is on the left, its a Kershaw Vapor, nice small and light weight knife. The dark area at the tip was from a bonfire where we had nothing to roast marshmallows with...

The Gerber on the right is my beater. It&#39;s for anything that is too messy or just in general i dont want to do with a good knife...

and my newest knife is the S&W H.R.T. in the middle. It&#39;s a really nice knife, and usually is kept in my truck.
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast