Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PM notification working?

Re: PM notification working?

No popups here either....

Mike, it was working for me a while ago, but it hasn't for a couple days now. I just noticed because of the date on my PM's
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

It was only working with that module that was up top before.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

now i'm no longer receiving emails either....
    -andy

x2 on that bamachem

PM notifications should be fixed. Are the emails still not coming? There was a brief prroblem with the host mail server causing them not to go. Anyone getting them now?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Yay, the pop-up finally works. And yes, I got the email too.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

So far so good!

Worked for me to, when I logged in this morning.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Bumping this thread.

Has anyone else had problems with getting their PM and subscribed thread notification emails? I was about to make a thread about it and then this morning got about a weeks worth of notifications all at once. Anyone else had that happen?
    My signature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast