Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eye opening fun facts about Obama

Re: Eye opening fun facts about Obama

according to the United States Code,

Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when
    the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand
    at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very
    least, 'Stand and Face It'.

Senator Obama Live on Sunday states, 'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't
    want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in
    the world to whom the Ame rican flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem
    itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all.
    It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the
    song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I
    might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as
    to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my
    intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our
    Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warr ing people, should conduct
    ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or
    period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I
    will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at
    war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts.
    We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My
    wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have
    attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has
    her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become
    the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my
    power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope.
    My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed,
    CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

It's funny how you guys still try to attack Obama's character just like the McCain campaign...while the majority of voters don't want the negative campaign, they wanna talk about the important issues. This tit for tat could go back and forth, believe me.

But hey, keep it up, McCain is going down down down

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    It's funny how you guys still try to attack Obama's character just like the McCain campaign...while the majority of voters don't want the negative campaign, they wanna talk about the important issues. This tit for tat could go back and forth, believe me.

But hey, keep it up, McCain is going down down down
    Well, considering Obama is going to win the election, we'll see how his character and judgment has an impact on running this country...

...anyways, I won't attack his character, I'll attack his voting record, it's easier, and he can't lie about it, oh wait....

I have little faith that if/when he replaces a Supreme Court Judge, it will not be one that is in ANY favor of the second amendment. Or that he would veto any severe gun control measures... If he has said anything else, I would say that he is lying to get votes.

I don't like McCain, but Obama is just as slimy, douchebaggie, as any other politician. It really is as simple as that.

Like I said, vote for the things that a person has done, not the things they say (because we ALL know how well politicians hold to their words). That being said, if you want to vote for obama by what he has done, then by all means, go ahead, I just hope this change he speaks about won't destroy our civil liberties.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I want to propose a question. Regarding Obama's "spread the wealth" comment.

Do you really believe this is a fair and just ideal? What happens when the next person decides that anything over $100,000 is too much? $75,000?

This is the exact same argument that is used against the 'illegal wiretapping', etc, etc.

"well, they are ONLY listening to terrorists..."

"But what happens if they start listening to someone else who isn't...."

It is the exact same argument, you give them an inch, and they will take a mile.

Let's look at it another way, how did you do in school? 3.5, 4.0? How would you feel if you got 'taxed' on how you did, and instead of a 3.5, you got a 3.2 and the other 0.3 points went to someone with a 1.0 to get them a 1.3? Is that fair? Of course it is not.

What does a smart bright person do with a 3.5, they go out an be a tutor to those who are struggling. They are not FORCED to do so.

I'm all for helping out those who want help, but creating a society of those who depend on others for help instead of depending on their own skills will ultimately hurt us.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Great post Oly, that last one is spot on!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Im gonna throw my opinion out there, as far as Obama, I just dont trust him. He never will give a straight answer, he has ZERO experiance. He is a liar.
    I just have a bad gut feeling about him, and the fact that he keeps trying to get our kids to join the military, when he, isnt man enough to have joined himself.
    He is a master at "body laungage" and IMO thats why people unknowingly follow him.

McCain, well hes old, and IMO at least he was man enough to step up and serve his country. Im not sure he will even live, for his term, being that hes old lol.

Body Laungage, theres a show on the learning channel or discovery channel, they talked about bady laungage, had like 5 experts talking about how politions take classes on this, and how Obama has mastered it, one even said its not his words, its how, he says it, he could infact say, you will lose your job, and be taxed 50% more, elect me, and people will still vote for him, he is that good at body laungage. yes, all polititions use body laungage, good sales people use it.
    If you havent seen that show, watch it, it will open your eyes.
    Now they both got great ideas, and both have stupid ideas. but in the end, we are screwed either way. my vote goes the VETERAN with the experiance to run a country.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

For fusters picture collection.
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

Not that any of y'all will read it, but back to the fun facts lead-in...
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

Surprised it's mostly junk? Yeah, well neither is anyone else, I'm sure.

I just saw that picture on another forum... where the heck did that come from?!?
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

McCain walked the wrong way off the podium. He has a tendency to stick out his tongue when he does something silly.
    Cameras have a tendency to go off at the worst moments
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

I remember watching that, and didn't pick that up... that was some quick shooting!
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast